Welcome to CASS
The Community Association for Student Support was founded in the Lebanese Republic on September 29, 2001. It received its license on August 10, 2002, according to Decree No.104/AD. CASS is a non-political, non-sectarian and non-profit organization. CASS is comprised of an adult board and a youth group called al-Fursan (about 50 volunteers ranging in age from 9-19).
From 2000 to 2012, almost 1000 scholarships have been given, ranging in value from 100,000 to 400,000 Lebanese Pounds
You too can sponsor a child by donating 150,000 LBP a Year.
THE ASSOCIATION’S OBJECTIVES
- Raising the educational, cultural, and social levels of students
- Providing avenues for children to participate in the achievement of educational, cultural, and social progress
- Contributing to the alleviation of the burden of poverty on children
- Raising awareness about and promoting the value of volunteerism in the local environment
REGION OF COVERAGE
Hasbaya Province (Qadaa) in South Lebanon which includes 18 villages with a total population of 50,000 people
SOURCES OF INCOME
- Affiliation fees from 80 members
- Grants and government funds
- Revenues generated from fundraising events